Lobe pump is a multi-purpose two-way positive displacement pump manufactured by our company with advanced technology from Germany. The professional manufacturing technology and manufacturing precision of the products are close to similar products in Germany.
The pump is made of two synchronous rotors/lobes. Rotors are driven by a pair of synchronous gears in the gearbox. Two rotors are rotated in the opposite direction driven by the main and auxiliary shafts, which causes the volume of the pump to change, thus forming a higher vacuum and discharge pressure . This kind of pump is especially suitable for delivering hygienic fluid and corrosive high viscosity fluid.
Application Standard: Sanitary Grade for Food, Medical, Pharmaceutical / Corrosion Resistant Grade for Chemical Purpose
Structure Difference: High Pressure/High Viscosity, High Pressure/Low Viscosity.
The core components and sealing devices of the pump are designed according to different characteristics of different fluid, using different materials and sealing types, which improves the professional conveying performance of the product.
1. There is a certain gap between rotor and rotor, no friction coefficient,so pump have a long service life time.
2. It is easy to install and disassemble,and it is convenient to maintain, clean .There is less wearing parts.
3. High efficiency and energy saving, stable transportation, low failure rate, no leak sealing and low noise.
4. The viscosity of the transportable medium is ≤2000000 cp, and the pump can transfer slurry containing 70% solids.
5. It can transport gas, liquid and solid three-phase mixture materials.
6. With VFD, the flow can be adjusted at will, and the pump can be used as a general metering pump.
7. If need,we can do the pump with heating jacket.
8. Applicable temperature: -50 °C -250 °C.
9. Types of inlet/outlet Connection: Flange joint, Threaded Connection; Quick Connection.