Generally used in:
The AY oil pump can be used in petroleum refining, petrochemical and chemical industries and other places to transport petroleum, liquefied petroleum gas and other media without solid particles.
1. The original 35, 50, and 60 bearing bodies use 45, 55, and 70 bearing bodies respectively for the bearing body parts, which improves the reliability.
2. The hydraulic model of the energy-saving pump is adopted in the hydraulic flow part, which is 5-8% higher than the old Y-type oil pump on average.
3. In order to maintain the inheritance, the structure, installation size and performance parameter range of the AY-type oil pump remain the same as those of the Y-type oil pump, which is convenient for new reconstruction of the old device.
4. High degree of commonality of parts and components, common standard parts are shared by several series of products.
5. Material selection and refinement. The main body is mainly class II and class III materials, and the bearing body and other parts are increased to cast steel and cast iron, providing favorable conditions for cold areas, cold areas, open air use, and marine use.
6. The bearings are air-cooled, fan-cooled, and water-cooled, which are selected according to the different operating temperatures of the pump. Among them, fan cooling is particularly suitable for areas with water shortage or poor water quality.