Maintenance steps of AY single two-stage centrifugal oil pump
The AY single two-stage centrifugal pump is modified and redesigned on the basis of the old Y-type oil pump series. So if you want to extend the service life of the AY single two-stage centrifugal pump, you must do a good job of daily maintenance and maintenance on the basis of correct use.
1. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
2. Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the AY single two-stage centrifugal pump body, and pour water diversion (or slurry).
3. Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
4. When the AY single two-stage centrifugal pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping, you need to unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
5. The AY single two-stage centrifugal pump is out of service for a long time. It is necessary to disassemble the pump, wipe off the water, and coat the rotating parts and joints with grease and install them for proper protection.
Note: It is very important to do daily regular lubrication.
Hebei Shenghui Pump Industry Co., Ltd. AY single two-stage centrifugal oil pump is used more in the chemical industry, especially in lubricating oil recycling projects. In addition to commonly used gear oil pumps, AY single two-stage centrifugal oil pumps are used in some production lines.