The arc gear pump is a relatively new structure external mesh arc gear pump. The gear in the arc gear pump adopts a tooth shape composed of a circular arc and other curves, so the pump has good working characteristics. Compared with the traditional involute gear pump, the pump has the advantages of small pressure fluctuation, low noise, high speed and long life, and is a new series of energy-saving pumps. It is suitable for conveying lubricating oil that does not contain solid particles and fibers, has no corrosiveness, the temperature is not higher than 80 ° C, the viscosity is 5-1500cst, or other liquids with similar properties. It can be used as fuel pump for delivery, pressurization and injection in the oil delivery system. It can be used as lubricating oil pump in all industrial fields.
1. The main liquids are edible oil, olive oil, animal oil, essential oil, glycerin, vegetable oil, sesame oil, etc. Mechanical seal: corrosion resistance, no leakage and other characteristics. Stainless steel back plate: It has strong wear resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life. Inside the pump is a stainless steel gear: this gear has corrosion resistance, hardness, and long service life. It has corrosion resistance, and it can also ensure that the materials are clean during transportation.
2. There are granular products in the fluid liquid. These particles have impurities in the medium. The gears have a strong hardness through the nitriding heat process. When the particles pass through the gears, they will not be damaged if they are crushed. A pair of gears in the pump body divides the internal space into two parts. When the gears rotate and the suction area generates negative pressure, the liquid is sucked into the pump and brought to the discharge area by the tooth valley, forming a high pressure to discharge the liquid out of the pump body. So this pump can work for a long time without stopping.
The arc gear pump is equipped with a differential pressure control valve as overload protection, and the full return pressure of the stabilizing valve is 1.5 times the rated discharge pressure of the pump. It can also be adjusted according to actual needs within the allowable discharge pressure range. However, this control valve cannot be used as a pressure reducing valve for a long time, and can be installed separately on the pipeline if necessary.
arc gear pump operation and maintenance methods are:
1. The liquid should be injected into the pump for the first start.
2. Check the tightness of all pipeline flanges and joints before starting.
3. The pump should be filled with liquid during the initial startup. Coupling coupling, no friction and collision sound.
4. Before starting, the valves in the suction and discharge pipelines should be fully opened.
5. Check whether the motor rotation is forward rotation.