MD type wear-resistant multi-stage centrifugal pump for mining is a horizontal single-suction multi-stage centrifugal pump. It adopts the hydraulic model of high-efficiency and energy-saving products recommended by the country and is in the leading position in the industry. It has the advantages of high efficiency, wide performance range, safe and stable operation, low noise, long life: convenient installation and maintenance.
Model meaning and applicable conditions of MD type wear-resistant mining multi-stage centrifugal pump:
MD—is a multistage centrifugal pump for mining
155—The design point flow of the pump is 155m3/h
67—is the single-stage design point of the pump with a head of 67m
9—The number of stages of the pump is 9
Generally used in:
MD mining multi-stage centrifugal pump is used for conveying neutral mineral water (particle size less than 0.5 mm) and other similar sewage with a solid particle content of not more than 1.5%, and the temperature of the conveyed medium is not more than 80 ℃, suitable for steel plants , Mine drainage, sewage transportation and other occasions.
1. Under clean water conditions (with solid particles less than 0.1%), there is no major repair after 5000 hours of operation, and the efficiency drop does not exceed 6%;
2. Under the condition of sewage containing solid particles less than 0.1% to 1%, operation for 3000h without major repair, the efficiency drop does not exceed 5%;
3. Under the condition of sewage containing solid particles of 1 to .5%, operation for 2000h without major repair, the efficiency drop does not exceed 6%.
1. The stator part is mainly composed of front section, middle section, guide vane, rear section, bearing frame, balance chamber cover and other parts which are integrated with rods and nuts. Both sides of the front section and rear section are fixed on the pump base with bolts and nuts.
2. The rotor components are mainly made up of the impeller, impeller stop sleeve, balance stop sleeve, balance disc and shaft sleeve parts that are tightened with small round nuts, and fixed on the shaft with flat keys to prevent rotation. The entire rotor is supported on bearings at both ends. The rotor is directly connected with the electric motor with an elastic pin coupling.
3. In order to compensate for the expansion, a toothed cushion is installed between the last stage and the balance block. This part should be replaced when the pump is overhauled.
4. The wear-resistant multi-stage centrifugal pump for mining uses a balance disc hydraulic balance device that can completely and automatically balance the axial force. The device is composed of four parts: a balance plate, a balance disc, a balance sleeve and a balance stop sleeve.